November 14, 2019
9 am - 4 pm
Quality Inn at Town Center
The 2019 Beaufort Area Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide a forum to give the latest information, resources, and tools on stormwater pond management for the Lowcountry community. Topics include a plenary session, the current state of the knowledge on stormwater ponds, integrated pest management, aquatic weed management, wildlife habitat, sea level rise, and upland management.
Who Should Attend?
- Pond owners
- Homeowner’s Association representatives
- Property managers
- Pond management professionals
Participants Will Receive:
- Presentations and advice from local and regional experts in pond management content
- Time to meet and discuss pond management with your local or county stormwater division in the Ask-An-Expert tabling session
- Resource packet with information and reference materials
- Lunch and refreshments
- Continuing education credits for SC Pesticide Applicators, Certified Floodplain Managers, members of the SC Planning Education Advisory Committee, and the American Planning Association, pending approval.
The final agenda will be posted in August, 2019.
Register here: https://secure.touchnet.net/C20569_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=2892
Early Bird Rate: $30.00 per person (until 9/30/19)
Regular Rate: $40.00 per person (after 9/30/19)