WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Stormwater pond owners/HOA representative
• Property management professionals
• Pond management professionals
Conference format is divided into two specialized tracks and
designed for the pond owner or professional managers’ needs.
*includes two registrations
To register with credit card, click here.
To register with check, mail in the registration form on the second page of attached document.
Registration by form must be received by March 7th.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
• Presentations and advice from local and regional
experts in pond management
• Opportunity to interact with organizations and
businesses in the pond management industry,
regulatory agencies, and pond owners
• Resource package with information and additional
• Lunch and refreshments
• Continuing Certification Hours for SC Pesticide
Applicators*, General Continuing Education Units
CONFERENCE AGENDA TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Integrated weed management
• Upland best management practices
• Pond inspection and maintenance
• Funding and budgeting
• Fish stocking
• Wildlife management
• Hands-on problem solving and more
Are you a stormwater pond owner? Complimentary registration for the conference will be offered to 20 HOA representatives in the Midlands area. Limit two registrations per HOA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity!
Karen Jackson, Clemson Extension- Adopt-a-Stream
Phone: (803) 865-1216 x116