This training webinar will focus on barriers to low impact development implementation, highlighting strategies for incorporation into sites with poorly draining soils, shallow water table, or high impervious cover. The workshop is intended for engineers, landscape architects, stormwater staff, and other design professionals. 1.5 hours of AICP credit and CEUs or PDHs available.
This 2-hour training will include:
· Presentations from professional engineers with the Center for Watershed Protection
· Barriers to LID implementation using the Coastal LID manual and other available resources
· Design strategies for sites with poorly draining soil, high water table and/or high impervious cover
· Specifics for design practices for LID in challenging conditions
· Coastal SC case studies from Surculus and Robinson Design Engineers
This training is hosted by the ACE Basin NERR and North Inlet – Winyah Bay NERR Coastal Training Programs, Clemson Extension, and the S.C. Sea Grant Consortium. It is sponsored by the Ashley Cooper Stormwater Education Consortium and Lowcountry Stormwater Partners.
Please feel free to share this announcement with colleagues that may be interested.
Questions? Contact: Maeve Snyder at (843) 904 – 9034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Maeve Snyder, Coastal Training Program Coordinator
Phone: (843) 904-9034