The focus of the workshop will be on learning about ongoing or potential research that could better inform management.
The format will emphasize facilitated discussions to provide an opportunity for researchers to develop communication
networks with each other and to establish potential collaborations that might lead to funding. A product of the workshop will be a clarification of research needs and potentially productive approaches that can support a prioritized set of management issues.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among SAB crustacean researchers and managers
- Discuss current and planned research
- Discuss issues around SAB crustacean species
- Identify research needs and potential ways of meeting those needs
- Foster partnerships and collaborations between SAB crustacean researchers and managers
Blaik Pulley Keppler, Reserve Manager
Phone: (843) 953-9024